GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't order from autointeriorslive.com

Order from www.shopsar.com

Here are the details for the GM Fullsize Group Buy. Using ShopSAR.com for base price information and order processing, Crew and extended cabs are $749.00, regular cabs are $699.00. I have created a coupon code for free two-tone and contrast stitching for your members. Additional options such as perforation, leather content upgrade (premium), Tuscany and exotic materials, embroidery, etc. will be charged based on the website price menu.
Shipping is free within the continental US.
Stock kits (as seen on EBay) will count towards member volume when purchased directly from ShopSAR.com, but will only receive half the qualified discount.
I will charge, process, manufacture and ship each order as they are received. I generally send a confirmation email within 2 business days reviewing the details of the order to ensure that the individual ordered the correct kit for their vehicle.
The coupon code (GB1110) and group buy will expire on November, 21st at midnight EST . This will allow a little more time for those members to resolve their credit card disputes with their banks. Over the next several days (after expiration), I will refund each member a percentage of the total purchase price of his/her order based on the total number of participants. This percentage will be as follows:
5+ members = 5% discount
10+ members = 10% discount
20+ members = 15% discount
Should anyone require more information, let me know.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Hope this goes better than the last one :crazy:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Interested, 1 kit.

Waiting to hear back from my buddy if he wants a set too.

Scott, do you know if the discount comes off the $750 or the $699 price they have posted?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sierra07, I do not know if you can upgrade. When you call the company you can ask them.

James, it should go better than the other one b/c I am not taking anyone's order or money. You are dealing directly with the company.

Bill, I would assume it would be the $699 price since that is listed on their site. I will double check.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated

1 - 20 of 481 Posts