GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple rips on my driver seat and I'm starting to hate looking at duct tape. Will katzkin's work with my heated leather seats I have? Also do I get to tell them what colors I want for inserts and the outside?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I dont see why they would not work with your leather seats i have never heard of that problem before. And when you order you tell them all the options you want. Go to jpcustoms.com and play around with their katzkin maker. You can pair a bunch of different options to see what you like.

I thought you were getting rid of that truck anyway?

·
Registered
446 Posts
What are the rips from? If they were caused by sliding in and out of the seat the same thing will happen with a set of katzkins. And you working in the oil business i don't know if i'd want to drop $800 plus cost of install to get some nice looking seat covers that will end up ripping just like the factory did a year from now. Katzkins are no stronger or tougher than what you have now. They are only a little softer and look better as long as you take care of them. Sliding in and out of the truck like the majority of truck owners do is going to rinkle them and eventually wear em out around the edges just like a factory set of leathers would. Just some advice, but from reading a few of your posts about the damage your truck recieves in the business your in i would think twice about something this expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts