GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I bought the new Kawasaki Ultra 250 jet ski a couple of months ago. Used it one hour, didn't like the range so it's now on E-Bay with no reserve - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250115663347

This is a very fast jet ski out of the box. It handles great and is very comfortable to ride. I go on long rides so I need something that will go over 100 miles on a tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dammmmmmnnn. What didnt you like about besides the range?
Everything else was awesome! Alot of my rides are about 40-80 miles. I like to be relaxed when I ride so I don't want to worry about running out of gas. I also take trips that are over 100 miles (longest was 115 miles round trip). Don't want to run low on fuel in the middle of the ocean.

btw- I stopped at the Hooters in Warner Robins last year. Nice place! :)

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
hmm if you like to go that far wouldnt you have known that this jetski didnt have that kind of range? No research before you buy? :slap:

Oh btw DAMN nice jetski. And I love your new truck

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was advertised as being able to go 1 hour at WOT. Seeing that it will do about 67 MPH, I figured normal riding should get me close to 90, maybe 100 miles before it was time to fill-up. I think Kawasaki was a little off. I bought this just after they were released so there wasn't any feedback out yet. Live, learn and pay :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts