GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just got an 07 vmax and I wanna do dynatech headers an x pipe and full exhaust with maybe some high performance cats and nice mufflers. I dont want it to be tooo loud thats why I want the cats and plus it helps keep the rasp down. unless you have a better idea? so, who makes affordable high performance cats where can I find some? or are there some nice big mufflers out there that wont make the truck too loud with headers and still flow good enough? would the stock cats flow good enough with headers? or would they be a bottle neck? thanks guys!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Magnaflow

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously dude, make one fucking thread with all your questions.

First time ive ever been flamed on this site since joining in 2006. Congratulations!

and well, I just got a new truck... So, I'm going to ask questions. Thats what I do. Maybe I should only ever have one thread... but then Id be asking for high flow cats, questions about my Nav system, what size tire, if people like their rough country 3" lift, what wheels look good, where to get toyo m/t's at the best price, what exhaust tips, who makes the best mail order tune, what appearance mods to do, and probably a ton more all within one thread over the next year or so. And that would just be ridiculous. So, when I think of something... alot of times I just ask for people opinions within a post. Thats what this message board is for. For people to share knowledge and personal experiences with their own trucks with other people. Not for 16 year olds to go on a power trip. So, do you know of any high flow cats that are out there for a good price? Thanks

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
summit/jegs usually have a variety of hi-flows at good prices.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the dynatechs have high flows on them already......
wait, I thought that that came two ways... with and without cats. So they are only with the cats and with the y pipe?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
wait, I thought that that came two ways... with and without cats. So they are only with the cats and with the y pipe?
Stainless Works make a good set too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.