GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ultra Thin 12V LED Tape

KeepItClean™ L.E.D. Tape is straight from the future! Available in green, red, blue, amber, and white, this thin, flexible tape is covered in super-bright L.E.D.s and has built-in resistors to work flawlessly and easily with any 12 volt system. Backed by a 3M™ adhesive, you can literally stick it anywhere and use it how you like. Uses very little power. Designed to be cut to any desired length.

Perfect for all interior vehicular lighting.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND PRICING

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Do you have any pictures of these on anything?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try to get photos of it installed...

As far as being rice...this is a perfect item for those of you who want to light up your interior or may have removed your dome light and need some light!

Ideal for:
Speaker Boxes
Interiors
Engine Comp.
Trunk Comp.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
I will try to get photos of it installed...

As far as being rice...this is a perfect item for those of you who want to light up your interior or may have removed your dome light and need some light!

Ideal for:
Speaker Boxes
Interiors
Engine Comp.
Trunk Comp.
i know man i'm just messin :crazy:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
something like this would be real nice for underneath the bed rails on my truck, i would want to wire it so when i open my tailgate the lights go on, it gets kind of dark in there with the taneau cover

would this be something i could do with these lights? or would they not be THAT bright for something like this? or are they more of an accent type lighting?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
something like this would be real nice for underneath the bed rails on my truck, i would want to wire it so when i open my tailgate the lights go on, it gets kind of dark in there with the taneau cover

would this be something i could do with these lights? or would they not be THAT bright for something like this? or are they more of an accent type lighting?
These are BRIGHT! These wire up easy. Just power and ground. The easiest way to achieve the results your looking for I would hook it up to a push button. This way if your hauling something or at a truck show you don't have to have the LEDs on. I would also recommend doing a strip of LED tape on each rail to get the brightness your looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts