GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will trade amp (or mirror) for working XBOX360

Couple things for sale:

1) Genuine GM passenger side mirror. Used. Perfect condition minus a cracked chrome cap (simple to swap). Power adjust/manual fold. Asking 75 + Shipping. Pictures upon request, I just won't be able to get them until Friday evening.

2) Kicker ZX750.1 (2007 Model). Used in PERFECT Working Order. Asking 150 + Shipping.

**For those interested in the Kicker amp, I ask that you first view This Thread. He's got the same amp for the same price, and he listed first, so it's only fair that he sells his before myself.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
That thing will probably fit into a flat rate box. nice link! I have a ton of plain black mirror caps if somebody wanted them to go with your broken chrome ones. free, you pay shipping

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn thats nice of u to link to someone else thread.
It just seems fair :) I wouldn't be happy If I posted mine and someone else posted the same thing for the same or less.

That thing will probably fit into a flat rate box. nice link! I have a ton of plain black mirror caps if somebody wanted them to go with your broken chrome ones. free, you pay shipping
You may be right, I'll check it out. And thanks for the offer, appreciate it.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump... Updates.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
do want....ill let you know when I get back from the field.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where was the amp originally purchased?
Uhhhh, eBay I believe (bought it a while ago)... It never let me down, only pulled it in favor of a 4 channel. Works perfecto!

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold. (The amp)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts