GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this truck on streetsource. Its a sick ass truck that lays completely out on some nice 22" Intro's. He's selling his frame and bag setup for a bodydropless chassis. But, the coolest part I think is the front end. Its not a common front end and looks pretty cool.
Evan
Before:

New front end:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
its a little too overpowering IMO

·
Registered
779 Posts
evan me and you have never had a disagreement in taste as far as mods are concerned...and well...im gonna have to disagree on this one..sorry...ive never seen a phantom that i liked...but..to each his own..the wheels definitly kick ass

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I like the phantoms on the pre 99 trucks...even the 73-87 trucks...id kinda like one for my truck, but i don't like it on the NBS too much...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one evan too... there was a silverado that had a grille like that at truck jam, the fit in person looks horrible..

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
thats a nice truck. the front end looks clean, but not really my style.
clean, but i don't really like phantoms either. though it looks pretty damn good compared to a jaguar front end.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
I think he should have left it alone. it look a lot better. it looks like he hit a deer and fixed it with duck tape

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
I saw that truck in person yesterday while job hunting. I walked around it checking it out for about 5 minutes, it is VERY clean and VERY sick.

What makes the front end awesome is it's uniqueness.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I like the phantom front end too. Only it would look better if the billet had an edge around it or something.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Wow, that truck looks very close to mine with the exception of the 22's and of course the phantom grille which I don't particularly like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts