GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Oleg and I'm from Edmonton, Alberta.
I joined this site almost two years ago but haven't posted much and have never started an introduction thread. I just looked at pics and read some of the info that you guys had to share. I have a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 with the little 4.8L. I bought the truck bone stock in 2005 and now it has Magnaflow dual exhaust, True Flow CAI, poweraide throttle body spacer and a superchips programer. It is also lifted (3" body, torsion keys + 4" block) with 315/75/16 BFG A/T mounted on dick cepek rims. It has 4.56 gears and an auburn posi.

For sound i have an alpine cda9855 headunit, mtx 4501 amp running two 12 inch RF p2s in a downfire box, power acoustik amp to run my alpine type r components in the front and a small alpine amp to run my rear alpine type s speakers.

I have a cowl hood, grille shell, ss bumper cover, mirror caps and vent visors that are all being color matched right now at the body shop. Should be done this week hopefully. And i also just ordered my speed grills, roll pan and a tailgate handle relocator so hopefully everything is done by mid august. Also considering the blackbear tune :drool:

Anyways here are the pics... Dont hate on the flames they're being changed over to a speed grill in a few weeks

Picture in the autotrader:

After i brought it home:

First mods lol = chromed out and progectors with euro style tail lights:

Then i put on the body lift and cleaned it up a little bit:

And now the most recent pics with new rims and keys/blocks (sorry about the dirty pics):

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
really nice truck...the bodylift and keys route seems popular nowadays on here. Colormatch the bumper cap and a tahoe shell are my suggestions

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really nice truck...the bodylift and keys route seems popular nowadays on here. Colormatch the bumper cap and a tahoe shell are my suggestions
I noticed too haha. Its great. I line up with most chevy's with 6" suspension lifts. But am only an inch higher than stock fords :shrug:. Painted grille shell and SS bumper cover are only a few days away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.