GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! I'm kind of new. I'm sure you all know my husband black350HO. You might see me hanging in the lounge on occasion.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Please keep him in line :crazy:

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Welcome, Sara! Chris has been such a good boy on here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Watch those garage doors, they are known for jumping out in front of people like that :crazy:
It wasn't my fault! Kind of...
It's a stick shift, and whenever I park I always take it out of gear and put on the emergancy break. That was my second day on midnight shift working 10 hours. When I got home that morning I nodded off in the truck with my foot on the clutch. I forgot to take it out of gear. When I went out to start the truck that night; just before I got into the truck I realized I had forgotten something, so when I started it up i used my right foot on the clutch with my other foot out the door. As soon as I lifted my foot up off the clutch it was already too late to stop the truck. I just thank god none of Chris's cars were in that garage.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:welcome:

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
It wasn't my fault! Kind of...
It's a stick shift, and whenever I park I always take it out of gear and put on the emergancy break. That was my second day on midnight shift working 10 hours. When I got home that morning I nodded off in the truck with my foot on the clutch. I forgot to take it out of gear. When I went out to start the truck that night; just before I got into the truck I realized I had forgotten something, so when I started it up i used my right foot on the clutch with my other foot out the door. As soon as I lifted my foot up off the clutch it was already too late to stop the truck. I just thank god none of Chris's cars were in that garage.
:rofl2: Just say im a retard!

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Uhoh Chris....you're in trouble now :read:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts