GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a extra battery looking tosee what i can get here before i try ebay please pm or email at [email protected]

·
Is trying to be nicer.
1,735 Posts
I saw one at Kenny P's last week. It's right by Rudys

·
Registered
49 Posts
kinetic dealer?
Waco Texas Jacks Stereo
they carry the 3 smallest size batteries i believe but can order bigger ones, online is where you are gonna get the deal you are looking for though
i have the smallest one on my chevy with my jl 1000/1 and it is crazy
my shit used to drop 2 eleven volts, now it doesnt budge and just chills at 14 volts
Great Investment!!!:ninja:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea dont know about kennyp's? never heard of it but jacks is crazy on there prices so is shades i found a hc-800 brand new shipped for $110 just got a sundown sae1200d and 2 12" re se 4ohm putting them in my 4dr hoe should sound sick

·
Is trying to be nicer.
1,735 Posts
He's a friend of a friend. He will beat any price in town. Go talk to him, he knows his stuff.

Btw, your system should sound great!

Do you have any pics of your ride? I may have seen you around town.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's a friend of a friend. He will beat any price in town. Go talk to him, he knows his stuff.

Btw, your system should sound great!

Do you have any pics of your ride? I may have seen you around town.
thanks i dont have any pics i just bought the tahoe so i doubt youve seen it around waco but do you have a contact number i cant just walk around by rudys asking for kenny p ?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found the hc800 for 110shipped and the hc1800 for $180.00 shipped i think thats the best deal im gonna get

·
Is trying to be nicer.
1,735 Posts
"thanks i dont have any pics i just bought the tahoe so i doubt youve seen it around waco but do you have a contact number i cant just walk around by rudys asking for kenny p ?"

here, smart ass.

2420 S Jack Kultgen Expy
Waco, TX 76706
(254) 752-5130

·
Iron Block LS2
192 Posts
i found the hc800 for 110shipped and the hc1800 for $180.00 shipped i think thats the best deal im gonna get
Whats the warranty?

If the warranty is good then I would say get it. Thats a damn good deal for Kinetik Batteries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts