GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Maxtrac Suspension
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$250.00 for both. they are the 8" drop silver steps. Both work great but need the wiring from kodiak. each one is about $210 new. im gonna get amp research running boards instead. they were on the truck for about 6 months or so. they work on all 99+ Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban.

·
Maxtrac Suspension
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't been on here for a while since i dont have a truck anymore :bawl: Still have this pair of Kodiak Sidewinder steps for sale. they are missing L-Brackets, hardware, and wiring kit. $200.00 and here's a pic...

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
did the steps bring it down enough for u cause i gotta get my family up in my truck when i make it huge like how urs was

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
did the steps bring it down enough for u cause i gotta get my family up in my truck when i make it huge like how urs was...tha price is good, if it was for the whole kit.. god knows how much all the stuff needed to make the steps work would cost

·
Maxtrac Suspension
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jthorn75 said:
did the steps bring it down enough for u cause i gotta get my family up in my truck when i make it huge like how urs was...tha price is good, if it was for the whole kit.. god knows how much all the stuff needed to make the steps work would cost
yes it dropped it down enough to comfortably get in the truck. THe price for the brackets, hardware and wiring for both steps would be like $75 dollars at most we can work out a deal i really need to get rid of these things

·
Registered
318 Posts
I will come get them from you. That pic looks like your in front of outlaw in lake forest. I am up in anaheim so the drive is close so pic the spot (somewhere in OC or Riverside, doesnt really matter to me) , day, and time and I will come get them. BTW friday, or sunday would be best, or during the week sometime, I have to be at mountain high on saturday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
$250.00 for both. they are the 8" drop silver steps. Both work great but need the wiring from kodiak. each one is about $210 new. im gonna get amp research running boards instead. they were on the truck for about 6 months or so. they work on all 99+ Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban.
Howdy, i would like to buy the 2 kodiak sidewinder steps if you still have the front 2 ? Glen

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I have a set id sell. Brand new. Black. Pm me if interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts