GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which bags are you guys running on your kp 6-links? Im ordering my stuff tomorrow. Im runnin 3/8 valves, but dont want it to be extremely fast. Thanks.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Beyond Static said:
Which bags are you guys running on your kp 6-links? Im ordering my stuff tomorrow. Im runnin 3/8 valves, but dont want it to be extremely fast. Thanks.
I was going to run Firestone, since that's what I have in the front.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm running connitechs... introwheels is running slams. I haven't ridden in his truck since it was redone, but mine rides liek a caddy

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
Run Slams, they're the best bag on the market.
not biased at all i see :crazy: I'm thinking about getting new bags so i can get more lift out of the back...

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
my slams blew....and im only running 150psi...im running connitechs in the back and firestones up front. my friends slams are cracking as i type this too so i give his bags another week or so. i dont get the lift i had with the slams though, and im running the same psi

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
ituck22s said:
my slams blew....and im only running 150psi...im running connitechs in the back and firestones up front. my friends slams are cracking as i type this too so i give his bags another week or so. i dont get the lift i had with the slams though, and im running the same psi
Just curious, when did they blow? were you driving or was your truck parked at the time?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone havin good luck with the airlift 2b7's? Also, whats the part number on the slams I should run on the canti. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
I run RS-72's on my truck. You can run HS or ES-72's, the only difference is they're a little tougher, for hopping and such.

I've put about 9,000 miles on my RS-72's, love em.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ordered air lift 2b7's just a few mins ago. I've got everything ordered except for the kp 6link

Air commander
3/8 smc valves
8.5 gal tank
50ft 1/2 line
50 ft 1/4 line
valve fitting kit from innovative
200 psi gauges
shreader valve
air lift 2b7 bags for rear
This is all for the rear of the truck. When it comes time for the front, I'll add another 8.5 gallon, and prolly a 5 gal somewhere???

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've put 10k on my Connitechs... love em too. NO signs of wear? And i definitely play with them alot. Like almost every light alot.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No word on the ride pro yet. This is getting pretty crappy that its taking soo long. I figured ART would have their act together, and get them out pretty soon. Its been about 5 weeks for me.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey beyond just got off the phone with ART, they said that the last shipment of the units did not arrive since the suppliers could not get the good in country or something like that so hopfully this week they get there shipments in and then they will send them off but still, think of how many more people are waiting just like us. OH well I guess Ill just sit and wait

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea, nothing we can do but wait. I'm hookin this system in my dad's truck, and I'm gonna use his switchbox. So it needs to hurry up so I can get the switchbox, and him the electronic controls

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
In my truck, I am running Air Lift 2b7s in the front and Slam Specialties RS-72 in the rear. I love both bags.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts