GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw the magazine ad in this months street truck for kp components and it says its in hilmar, ca. and im at my ladies house in modesto all the time just wondering if its a showroom and all to where i can go there and talk to them and buy stuff , anyone here go there before? i want that bolt on complete 4 link with the bags and shocks all together how much does that run? oh yeah this is all for my imaginary truck cuase im still trying to sell the tahoe.i always hear of you guys sying kp components in the back and ART up front which is basically the same way im going with the coolride front setup and the bigred valves. more crap to talk aboput later diferent thread later with all my frickin questions.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Call them up. KP has a very good customer service department. I've talked to them a few times.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
the 4-link itself is $500, and the optional cantilever attachment is $430. The canitlever is well worth the extra money. It rides great and gets alot of lift. But, you do not have to have the cantilever. You can just run the 4-link and run the bags over the axle.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
the 4-link itself is $500, and the optional cantilever attachment is $430. The canitlever is well worth the extra money. It rides great and gets alot of lift. But, you do not have to have the cantilever. You can just run the 4-link and run the bags over the axle.
Does anyone have a hidden trailer hitch and the cantilever setup? Just wondering ...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
99redsilv said:
theres prices on their website... The bolt on 4-Link runs more than the Cantilever Bolt on 4 Link and looks alot better.. but thats just me.
the four link is 500 bucks, the add on cantilever setup is another 430 bucks. So 930 in total.

I second chevyman992002's feelings about the KP four link with canti. I've ridden in trucks with both. Its a night and day difference. The canti makes ur truck ride like a caddy, not a truck on bags.

Good luck selling ur hoe.

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
So you have the buy the 4link PLUS? cantilever attachment? thats kinds rediculous at 930 bux. I thought if you bought the cantilever this http://www.kpcomponents.com/default.asp?S=503&A=E&PKV=BOC-03|0 for $430 thats all you had to buy.

If you have to buy both to make it work I'll just let a shop build me one when they notch the frame

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
99redsilv said:
So you have the buy the 4link PLUS? cantilever attachment? thats kinds rediculous at 930 bux. I thought if you bought the cantilever this http://www.kpcomponents.com/default.asp?S=503&A=E&PKV=BOC-03|0 for $430 thats all you had to buy.

If you have to buy both to make it work I'll just let a shop build me one when they notch the frame
isn't the ART four link like 1000 bucks? Around here, if you have a truck that rides like its on bags, u get tickets for having bags. I have yet to be bothered by a cop about my air bags. Alot of them ask me about them too. I bought mine through EAI, so i paid like 800 installed with bags. I don't think EAI carries KP products anymore though...

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
isn't the ART four link like 1000 bucks? Around here, if you have a truck that rides like its on bags, u get tickets for having bags. I have yet to be bothered by a cop about my air bags. Alot of them ask me about them too. I bought mine through EAI, so i paid like 800 installed with bags. I don't think EAI carries KP products anymore though...
I think the ART bolt on 4-link is around $1500. and with that you have to run either an over the axle setup, or get brackets and mount the bags behind the axle. I'd get the KP over the ART setup anyday. And if laying out is important, the ART setup requires you to use the c-notch that they provide. With the KP, you can use a step notch.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
oh yea, and u'll lay alot lower with the KP canti than the four link. Bryan had a 10 inch notch and i was lower than him with my tiny notch. That and you get alot more lift out of the canti. I can't imagine bagging a car anyother way. Well i can, and its not pretty :read:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I just switched from a helper bag setup to a kp four link and cantilever, and i cannot even tell you how much of a difference it makes. It lifts like 10 inches above rim and will lay any size wheel and tire if you change out the tie rod endings which they will do for free if you ask them,kp is definetly the way to go

1 - 12 of 12 Posts