GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin around on the net trying to pick a place to order a KP kit from. Suicidedoors was the first to come to mind but they arent open on weekends, and you cant order the KP 6link online from them you must call. I was hoping i could just do it all through the same place on the internet. Im also gonna order from slam specialties bags. Who would yall recommend??

·
Registered
70 Posts
i got mine from suicidedoors.com. yes you have to call but it only takes a few minutes. BTW, the only thing that matters is the price anyway, it all ships directly from kp. nobody has these in stock, kp makes them when they are ordered, or so an sd rep told me. just look for a good price from a reputable site....

·
Registered
445 Posts
suicidedoors all the way.... you cant beat their prices and their customer service if anything were to be wrong.... yea it only takes a few mins

call and hit dial extension 224, talk to dave..... he's the man he hooks me up with everything i need for my s10

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
i got mine from suicidedoors.com. yes you have to call but it only takes a few minutes. BTW, the only thing that matters is the price anyway, it all ships directly from kp. nobody has these in stock, kp makes them when they are ordered, or so an sd rep told me. just look for a good price from a reputable site....
kp pretty much makes everything to order they're place is'nt all that big...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I got all my KP stuff from the vendor here inmotionperf.com, he had the best prices at the time.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
suicidedoors all the way.... you cant beat their prices and their customer service if anything were to be wrong.... yea it only takes a few mins

call and hit dial extension 224, talk to dave..... he's the man he hooks me up with everything i need for my s10
:word: they always help me out when i need it.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I call SD thursday, and they quoted me $1100 to my door for the 4link and canti.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I went directly through KP. I live only 20 minutes away from them so it was easy for me. I drove up talked to them for a little while, showed me around the shop and bow....dropped cash to them and they loaded it up in my truck and sent me on my way home with a smile. Drove straight to Precision Powercoating and had them powercoat all the links candy apple blue and all the hangers and tanks silver. It was a great day for me. If you guys need I can pick up a kit for any of you guys and get it out to you. I don't know what KP is selling their kits for anymore since I picked up my kit 3 years ago.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well.... i got a bit excited last night. didnt wanna wait to talk to suicide. And ordered from KP. Its a bit more expensive but no big deal. HOPEFULLY this way nothing gets lost going through the middle man. money goes strait to KP nd the kit come strait to me!! Im beyond excited though. the truck is 99% ready for it to go on. frame is all cleaned up ready to go.. all i need to do is paint it, What would yall recommend painting the frame with. thought about POR15 but some say it isnt the greatest.. any thought??

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
truckshop.com for next time!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup, i dealt with Anthony. I ordered off on the internet saturday. and before i had a change to call monday i already had gotten a phone call and an email. Gave him my wheel size and i was good to go. should be sweet. im incredibly excited!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will. ill be doin a installation thread most likely. seeing that im trying to find one and cant... so ill make one so everyone who wants to do one in the future will have something to study

1 - 18 of 18 Posts