GMC Truck Forum banner

KRZ Customs River Run 2004 Pics

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  bcubed 
#1 ·
Here's some pics I snapped from the River Run today....enjoy :D

River Run

#5 ·
You took some good pictures Mauro and your Tahoe looks awsome :rocking: . Also did Bryan give you any crap that he is still taller than you? I wish I could gone to the show, but I was crawling under a friends house doing some electrical work and my truck isn't show codition yet. Hopefully I'll go to the one next year.

#6 ·
the show was pretty tight. except for the fact that the girls didnt get naked on stage. mauro, your truck looked sweet in person. was gonna say whats up but didnt find you. all those lifted trucks you were parked next to were sweet especially that red single cab

#8 ·
tallassguy said:
the show was pretty tight. except for the fact that the girls didnt get naked on stage. mauro, your truck looked sweet in person. was gonna say whats up but didnt find you. all those lifted trucks you were parked next to were sweet especially that red single cab
We were all back at the Twisted Images camp site, and the girls we all getting naked in the spa

#10 ·
Twstd02 said:
We were all back at the Twisted Images camp site, and the girls we all getting naked in the spa

Damn, I never made it back to the camp sites, I heard about the spa though. I guess I should have made an effort to find it...:D:D

tallassguy said:
Thanks man, I was sitting behind the red single cab in some camp chairs, right next to the jet skiis....I guess I did kinda just leave my truck over by the stage, I really didn't like having it there when the bikini contest was going on, everyone was crowded around it, but I got lucky and no drunk ass fell into it and dented it :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.