·
Registered
503 Posts
i'll be there for sure.

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you register for the show it includes 3 days of camping and boat launch, im going for the day now i was going to have my HD in the show but im going up to hot august nights so i wont have time to do both

·
Registered
356 Posts
All our camping shit is stored away since i'm moving. Anyone aware of any hotels nearby? Besides I rather be in a dirty ass hotel bed then in tune with myself with nature.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Oh tight! I love that river. Too bad the show isnt taking place when Ill be camping there for 4 days. :bawl:

Now I just need to decide if the 3 hour drive will be worth it?

MotoHead

·
Registered
503 Posts
i think all the guys on here from fresno should cruise down to the show together. let me know what u guys think and we'll figure something out.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Well it looks like i'll be there friday. I just joined a club so i decided might as well roll over there with them so i can get to know them all.

Look for the giant pos with a shocker motorsports sticker out back and a LS (lo standards) sticker up front

·
Registered
503 Posts
i'll look for your truck out there zubyc. probly gonna look sicker in person :rocking:

for anyone from fresno or north of here, me and some of my club and maybe a couple other guys are meeting at In-N-Out (8010 N. Blackstone Fresno 93720) on Blackstone and Nees at 1pm. so if anyone wants to meet up with us let me know.

·
Registered
503 Posts
mostly any lifted truck is sick in my book :read:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts