GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KRZ is getting ready for it's 2nd annual river run. The 1st one was really successful and the 2nd one is approaching fast. The show will be July 30,31-August 1. The actual day of the show is July 31st. Admission to the show is only $5, $45 to register a vehicle the day of the show, and $35 to pre-register. This is a great show at the Riverland Resort in Kingsburg right on river. Vendors scheduled to attend:

KP Components
McGaughy's Suspension Parts
Slam Specialties
Golddiggers gentlemans club (bikini contest :drool:)
Kuts 'R' Us
Devious Customs
EAI
Fresno Oxygen (nitrogen bottles)
Bad Habit Customs
The Hot Rod Shop
Superior Sound
SIK kustoms
GRant Kustoms
Wheel King
Macs Springs
Ludikrz Kustomz
Line-X
and of course
The BUDWEISER BEER GARDENS :worship:

Classes for Full, Wild, Mild
*Fullsize
*Mini
*Sport Compact
*Street Rod
*Motorcycle
*4x4

Coverage by:
HiBeamz, StreetTrucks, Mini Truckin, Sport Truck, Tailgate

It's really a good show, I encourage anyone who lives close enough to come, I will be there and so will my brother showing for sure.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Registration Includes 1 vehicle, 2 people, 3 days camping&boat launch. $10 for each additional person. $5 general admission day of show.

Send pre-reg to:
KRZ Customs
2234 S. Railroad Ave.
Fresno, CA

for more info call Jeff from KRZ @ 559-266-9116

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Highway 99 North or South
Exit AVE 384
22 miles north of Visalia
30 miles south of Fresno

@ Riverland

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
sounds like it will be fun, do a lot of people go on the river? i hope you made it to freak fest, if you didn't, wow you missed out!!! -Ryan

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Is this north or south of bako? Hey erb I heard ya gotz a vid of freakfest :bowtie: :crazy: It was a damn good show!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome I'm glad to hear you guys are going.

I missed freakfest, I had to work, but I heard it was $30 per person to get in? is that true??? If it is that is ridiculous.

Anway, I'll be at this river run no matter what, and the truck will be done for it :D

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
it was a lot to get into freakfest, it was 25 for me at least. but let me tell you, IT WAS WORTH IT!!! if i was u, i would go next year, and just fork out the money. you get 2 big concerts, tons of trucks, naked chicks, and a kick ass time. -Ryan

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ryanerb said:
it was a lot to get into freakfest, it was 25 for me at least. but let me tell you, IT WAS WORTH IT!!! if i was u, i would go next year, and just fork out the money. you get 2 big concerts, tons of trucks, naked chicks, and a kick ass time. -Ryan
I saw the pics, it looked decent, but let me tell you. After going to SEMA, everything else is just second best :worship:

My next show will be this River Run for sure, it's a lot of fun. It was really really really hot last year, really hot, so you burn up easy then go prepared. If you plan on hanging out for the entire 3 days, or at least the day of the show (july 31) then bring like a portable tent and some chairs, because it makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Other then that, the show is kick ass and I hope to see as many of you down there as possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts