GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to throw L.E.D's in my truck i want all turn lights and inside lights changed. I am having trouble finding the light part numbers so i can change out all the lights the truck is a 2006 1500HD CCSB I also want to put Blue L.E.D's in the guages and Blue out all dash lights

thanks
Michael

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
All the bulbs in the bottom of the doords, under the dash, glovebox, are all 194..so jsut get 194 led bulbs. Your gauge clsuter has to be taken apart and ahve LED's and resistors wired in on a 03+....I did a compelte LED interior change over...its a sticky

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
where to get these led's? do they plug right in (non guage cluster)

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the bulbs in the bottom of the doords, under the dash, glovebox, are all 194..so jsut get 194 led bulbs. Your gauge clsuter has to be taken apart and ahve LED's and resistors wired in on a 03+....I did a compelte LED interior change over...its a sticky
thanks Brandon, what about break lights, turn lights and 3rd brake light

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
superbright leds.com

ur gonna ahve to take them apart..i believe the thrid is a larger feston bulb, and the brakes and tails are like 3157...gonna ahve to check....plus u need to make sure there double use for running then brighter stop light, and will need a LED flasher for the turns to work properly....i jsut use regular bulbs

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
i got a lot of my stuff off of ebay really cheap. i used V-LEDs.com i believe (his ebay stuff) fast shipping.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
i believe theres a directory for all year makes and models of what bulb size it is and where it goes.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
any idea what LED's i need for the overhead console?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
sweet. how does that swap work? can you just pull and plug?

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Here's my setup:

All LED interior bulbs except the guage...... pretty much don't have the balls to screw with that.... nor do I wanna fuck anything up like my A/C

Back-up lights:
HPIM0097-1.jpg

DRLs:
2c81a820.jpg

7d52a729.jpg

Interior Lights:
DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

HowtoremoveDomeLightCover.jpg

·
Honor the Fallen
318 Posts
Are your drl's and reverse lights really bright enough, compared to stock bulbs?

If so, you got a link to the bulbs?

Thanks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts