GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
yeah they do...i just hooked mine up and they sounds bad ass...ill try to get you some pics as soon as i get a chance...what kind of amp do you have?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I have a probox for an l7 its ported and for reg cabs i actually need to sell it im trying to design a new box

·
Sierra Owner
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well mine is an extended cab, i'm still debating on weather or not this is wroth it to get the box because i want these to beat hard. right now they are in a huge ported box sitting on top of my back seat and if they cannot beat harder than i don't want to change what does everyone think?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
the biggest subthump box you can get is an ultra deep box, which has a 7inch mounting depth, and i think .92 cubic feet per side. I dont think it would sound as good a big ported box, in terms of good deep bass. I say stick with what you got for now, and then design something. I currently have two brand new 10 inch L7's. Ive had them for over 3 months and still havent built or bought a box cuz im so undecided......lemme know which setup you go with and how it turns out.

P.S. Im currently designing a box on AutoCAD to fit under the entire backseat like the subthump, but only one chamber with a port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts