GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midnight Fantasies Lakefront tour-Sept 10-12
info can be found at www.midnight-fantasies.com
most of the hotels listed that are close to the show almost booked so if you wait to get a room look for a hotel near the Lake Charles Civic center or close to the adress 900 lakeshore drive lake charles, la 70601 if you can't get one at a hotel listed.

I just made my reservation and reserved a room for Hulk also. Can't wait, I love this show. :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
groundscraper said:
How far of a drive from houston is it?
I want to say it's a 2-3 hour drive. It isn't too bad. We went there and came home the same day for last years show.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I might just make it to this one and actually take my truck. I'll probably do what I did at heatwave and come back the same day.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
If I can get the day off, Im gonna try and go for the Sat. and Sun.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
aahhh what the hell i might go too dont know for how long but if i dont have to work why not

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob, when ya heading out? I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to roll out with. I'm wanting to leave about noon Fri. Chances are I'll roll with the guys from Kustom Werx or BNCdepending on when they go, but I like to have alot of options.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
grounded said:
Rob, when ya heading out? I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to roll out with. I'm wanting to leave about noon Fri. Chances are I'll roll with the guys from Kustom Werx or BNCdepending on when they go, but I like to have alot of options.

That is exactly when I plan on rolling out, noonish Friday. I am actually towing my rig. So I can carry any usually BS with me.

I plan on bringing in a BBQ pit, damm Wendys gets old by lunch.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
01GMC said:
That is exactly when I plan on rolling out, noonish Friday. I am actually towing my rig. So I can carry any usually BS with me.

I'll let the trailer jokes slide in exchange for some grub:D

I'll check with you closer to the date about caravaning in a group.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
01GMC said:
Only two reasons ...

One I hate the roads in LA . they SUCK.

Two .. I cant' carry my Little smokey :D I can spare some crub for ya.
Honestly, i don't blame you, the roads do suck, big time.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I just got back from lake charles this weekend and I will agree the roads suck ass... good food though

I dont think I will be able to make it out to this show like I had planned. Plus the truck plans have been changed for now... :confused:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im gonna try to make it, this was my favorite show last year.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
01GMC said:

Guess I'll be checking out your truck around lunchtime.... :read: :crazy:

·
Registered
123 Posts
ill be out there leaving new orleans on sat morning

1 - 18 of 18 Posts