GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I could get a set of Racetronix 42lbs/hrs for about $330 new and those are rated at a higher FP than the Bosch/Ford style green 42lbs/hr that are rated at a lower pressure. Those are about $330 new also. Leads me to suspect the Bosch/Ford flow more...but I dont' need an injector that will support 650rwhp! lol

Obviously I don't need these for a long while until that larger motor appears in the truck so would it be smarter to convert to the regular harness and go with some 30lbs red top Ford injectors to support my cam and bolt ons?

Maybe those 8.1 injectors would be a nice medium for me?

:think:

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Hit Man X said:
Well I could get a set of Racetronix 42lbs/hrs for about $330 new and those are rated at a higher FP than the Bosch/Ford style green 42lbs/hr that are rated at a lower pressure. Those are about $330 new also. Leads me to suspect the Bosch/Ford flow more...but I dont' need an injector that will support 650rwhp! lol

Obviously I don't need these for a long while until that larger motor appears in the truck so would it be smarter to convert to the regular harness and go with some 30lbs red top Ford injectors to support my cam and bolt ons?

Maybe those 8.1 injectors would be a nice medium for me?

:think:
MAN. Try the 8.1 marine injectors. You dont need those anyway. Now make another motor thread!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
00Z71 said:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT SIZE ARE THE 8.1 INJECTORS ARE

The non-marine 8.1s are ~31lbs/hr. The Marine ones (like in the Radix blower) are like 38lbs/hr.

If you're needing to step up, Racetronix also makes a set that are direct fit for the truck intake. They are about $330 for a set of 8. Those are 43lbs/hr.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts