GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
808 Kalaka Hui
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Found this site somehow while surfing the net. Noticed there are some people from the Vegas valley and surrounding areas on here. I own a '07 CC Silverado Classic. This is my eighth or ninth vehicle, my third GM vehicle but first full size truck. Recently sold my Chevelle to make way for a car seat :)

Hoping to bag this truck one day, not to lay frame just to go low.

That was taken last Thanksgiving at Giant Rock in the middle of nowhere California. Stayed at a friends place in Yucca Valley and hated it. Giant Rock was my excitement during Thanksgiving...

Just over a ton in the bed and it didn't bottom out!!

Currently have DJM 2" drop shackles, 5% front tint, double limo on the back window, ArmorLid tonneau cover, spray in bed liner, LED bed lights, front and rear LED strobes (for work), Diablo tune and blacked out grille (soon to be color matched)... speaking of that, does anyone know where I can pick up some Blue Graphite Metallic or whatever the hell color its called in a spray can so i can paint my grille. No auto parts store has it and I'm avoiding the dealership. Paint shops want $100

Anyways just wanted to post something and see what other vegASS members are up to

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
aha! finally, more Vegas people joining. welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it, dont take anything to heart here, it's teh internetzz

what side of town are you on? Summerlin & southwest here

·
Registered
288 Posts
more vegas people! we might be able to talk justin from black bear to come tune our trucks in person if we can find a couple more people, oh and welcome. you picked a great site. i love it, a lot of great knowledge and cool rides

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
justin coming here would be bad......means I would need a new trans shortly :crazy:

we have a local guy that does awesome tunes, goes by zippy on some of the truck forums.....I heard about him over on silveradoss.com

·
808 Kalaka Hui
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aha! finally, more Vegas people joining. welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it, dont take anything to heart here, it's teh internetzz

what side of town are you on? Summerlin & southwest here

Southwest near Southern Hills Hospital

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
more vegas people! we might be able to talk justin from black bear to come tune our trucks in person if we can find a couple more people, oh and welcome. you picked a great site. i love it, a lot of great knowledge and cool rides
Hey Jeff I think I've seen your truck on 215 before, if not it was one that looked just like it

·
Registered
288 Posts
definately could be me, i drive the crap out of my truck. but there are also 2 others that live or work up in the northwest by my house i have seen that are all black. so there are imposters out there. haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome...live in the Northwest here over by Aliante currently deployed in Iraq.

If you have a question try to search function first some people are anal about that especially if the question has been answered before. It's all in good fun though see you around the site.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Early October well that's the plan we'll see.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts

·
808 Kalaka Hui
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
definately could be me, i drive the crap out of my truck. but there are also 2 others that live or work up in the northwest by my house i have seen that are all black. so there are imposters out there. haha

I have yet to see another truck like mine... maybe the same color, but I have a black tonneau cover and leveled out... soon to be on air!

·
Registered
288 Posts
im debating on changing wheels, i have been wanting to trade these guys for their weld wheels but noooo. because i see so many black nnbs trucks, with chrome grill and bumpers but everything else black which is exactly how mine is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts