GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the short notice but me and ANthony (AKA - atomoverride) and hopefully more people are going to meet over in Half Moon Bay on SUnday 8/15 at around 3PM...so whoever wants to go come on down...we are probably going to meet in the main beach parking lot....its off of Highway 1 then your turn on Kelly St and there is a lot at the end of the street like 1/2 a mile down...hope to see some people there

·
Registered
639 Posts
I am so there. I will be rollin out of santa clara around 1:30 or 2pm on sunday from my friends shop.

I wil be bringing my camera (kodak 2.2mp) not the greatest but it works, and my tripod. So if you are in the bay area and want your photo's taken and put on the internet free of charge drop on by. All photo's taken will be put up in a online gallery and you will be able to link to the pictures.

So wash your rides, and I hope to see some of you people there.

·
Registered
703 Posts
O man that sounds really tempting, if i can get someone to go with me im there, bad thing is the majority of my friends start school on the 16th. I know I have been there before but i was little, how long do you think it would take from Fresno

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
god i hate half moon bay.. we used to go camping on the beach there... i hate the smell of seawood and salt water... BLLEECHCHH!!! :imo

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
and can someone get me an address of something close by where the meet is so i can map this biatch out to see how long it will take to drive there

it will take you about 5 or 6 hours, depending on traffic.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
O man that sounds really tempting, if i can get someone to go with me im there, bad thing is the majority of my friends start school on the 16th. I know I have been there before but i was little, how long do you think it would take from Fresno
You dont need thouse friends....drive yourself. Come on (peer presure) everybody's doing it, you want to be cool dont you?

Fresno, I am not sure...but from San Jose to Half Moon Bay is about 45min - 1hour 15min. if your driving slow 1hour 30min. I drive to LA aka SOCAL all the time 6 hours from San Jose to Orange Co. But I average 80mph but most of the time I go 95mph....I-5 Rules...

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
WHAT!?! lol, where the fuck is Half Moon Bay...maybe im thinking of the other half??? lol.......so whats a city i would know that it's by

just type in half moon bay... thats the name of the city.. if you type pacifica, its usouth of that and west of San Mateo, where i used to live.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
cool... fresno is way the fuck out there... is been awhile since ive been to either places... (6 years maybe longer)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet get some people ..

·
Registered
639 Posts
so whats the total? whos all going? I need to know because I have an appointment for a car audio shop to take a look at my sony deck install.

·
Registered
639 Posts
well I went to several beaches...I guess you guys flaked on me. Or you couldnt wait 10min as I was there at 3:10pm. So at the last beach I checked I took this picture.

Took a picture as I was driving back too....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts