3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
carnage2001.jpg

carnage2002.jpg

carnage2003.jpg

carnage2004.jpg

carnage2005.jpg

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
We went out there today to get my stuff out and its this fat grouchy bitch that works there. So we go out there and I start grabbin all my junk out then look over and see that she's just sittin there watchin me. So I'm thinkin damn that's gona get old by the time I've taken out my subs, amp, h/u, all four door speakers, 2 of the handles (going on JfoZ71's ext cab), and 2 pairs of lights including the ballasts and wiring but whatever sucks for her. So I fold down the back seat and we were about to pull the sub box out when she informed me that I "can't take anything that's attached to the truck out" until the claim adjuster comes. So I explained that I don't have the system insured so I'm just gona take it out then she wouldn't let. Well my mom decided to wait till I get home from a useless trip out there to tell me it's already considered totalled so they're just towing it without and adjuster going look at it. Now I gotta get in touch with the ins. people, tell them to tell the fat grouchy bitch to let me get my stuff out, and go all the way back over there with all the tools and get to work.:flame:

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
damn that sucks bro...what about the lights?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
that grouchy bitch was really annoying - she made us take turns to go look at the truck

side note - damn I look fuckin ballin that last pic

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are all 4 wheels fucked up?? if not you could probably sell them
They're pretty bad off plus I don't have anything to replace them with.
damn that sucks bro...what about the lights?
If you're talking about the actual light housings I didn't even stay long enough to look at them idk if they're scratched up or not. My bulbs, ballasts, etc are fine though.
i musta missed soemthing..what happened?!
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79813

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
If you're talking about the actual light housings I didn't even stay long enough to look at them idk if they're scratched up or not. My bulbs, ballasts, etc are fine though.
they aren't it's just that one passenger side parking light housing thats fucked - even then Im pretty certain its just scratched up - the other 3 are mint im 99% sure.

·
Registered
374 Posts
dude im real sorry to hear about the wreck. that sucks. if i was u i would be just as pissed. im glad to hear ur ok though. is the passanger window blown out or u had it rolled down? if its out u better go and get ur shit early tommorow cause they got a chance of rain.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it got blown out but I'm so godamn aggervated right now I honestly don't care about it. Besides, my mom is stupid enough to not let me miss any school to go do something like save 100s of dollars worth of my shit from gettin rained on...even though 6 out of the 7 classes I take are complete blowoffs and we don't do anything.

·
Registered
106 Posts
haha agreed on the schooling, gay fat grouch of a bitch, taking turns was funny and pissed her off, and ye i checked out the lights too and pretty positive they are good to go...thanks for the handles to jonathan

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i hope insurance works out, i know its a long shot but you think you cud snag the sending unit out of the tank, idk what your bring for tools maybe maybe not?

·
redcrew
1,770 Posts
Damn bro looks like your definatly lucky to be ok.My crew got trashed once but not bad enough not to be fixed. I understad your anger though. Wait till you get to deal with the adjuster there a pain in the ass.good luck here's some pics of mine before I fixed it.It wasnt as bad as it looks mostly body panels.It the reason I spent so much time Customizing my bed.I got lucky and talked my boy in to helping me repaint the whole truck.

scan0008.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0006.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
redsled what the hell happend.. btw awesome work youve done on your truck because I never woulda know its been wrecked

sorry to thread jack

1 - 20 of 88 Posts