1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
badass truck!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
i love your fuckin truck...i say the only thing u change is the gmc emblem to all billet. leave the grille, everyone and their mother has billet grilles these days.

sweet! :rocking:

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
zubyc said:
i love your fuckin truck...i say the only thing u change is the gmc emblem to all billet. leave the grille, everyone and their mother has billet grilles these days.

sweet! :rocking:

Very nice !!! :rocking:

Jason

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Sick ass truck Bro.

I say get a Billet grille and trash the Emblem, then call it a day.

Do you have any more pics of your ride? I'd love to see the rest of it.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah I like the grille too! Badass ride man! You could also debadge it too.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Change to a regular billet grille to match the lower one and get rid of the GMC emblem to clean things up.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
grounded said:
Change to a regular billet grille to match the lower one and get rid of the GMC emblem to clean things up.
:word: While I love the Denali grill, it sort of clashes with the lower grill insert .. I'd change them both to match either all Denali hole looking, or all horizontal billet.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
bigb said:
heres my ride.......thinkin about changing my grille......what do you think?
Are your Denali lights cleared? Looks like it ... how did you go about doing this, split the light apart? This seems to be the most unobtainable thing for GMC owners, clear Denalis.

·
Registered
639 Posts
dude, dont get rid of that denali grill. THATS TIGHT! but get a billet GMC Logo

But if your dead set on a billet grill, make sure you do a real good job cutting out your denali one then ebay it, cause its worth money.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for all the feed back........as far as the grille goes......can't find a punch whole grille to match for bumper..............cant remove logo from denali because it isn't punched out behind looks dumb..............have a billet grille that will match but don't like the mount behind look that much........flush billet is a mount over existing grille thing kind of doo doo looking up close...........the trex billet they say is not all the way behind but don't know for sure?...............i like the billet gmc idea and paint to match but that still leaves me a little clashy..................anyone know a punch hole grille for the bumper that will match?.................thanks again

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Am I the only one that noticed that that's not a real denali grille? Not hating, just pointing it out. Looks like a speedgrille or something like that. Either way, like the truck, the grille is bad ass IMO. Got any other pics like from the side? What kind/size tires are you running?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts