GMC Truck Forum banner

latest pic

3K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  bcubed 
#1 ·
heres my ride.......thinkin about changing my grille......what do you think?

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the feed back........as far as the grille goes......can't find a punch whole grille to match for bumper..............cant remove logo from denali because it isn't punched out behind looks dumb..............have a billet grille that will match but don't like the mount behind look that much........flush billet is a mount over existing grille thing kind of doo doo looking up close...........the trex billet they say is not all the way behind but don't know for sure?...............i like the billet gmc idea and paint to match but that still leaves me a little clashy..................anyone know a punch hole grille for the bumper that will match?.................thanks again

Discussion starter · #21 ·
El Padrote said:
Am I the only one that noticed that that's not a real denali grille? Not hating, just pointing it out. Looks like a speedgrille or something like that. Either way, like the truck, the grille is bad ass IMO. Got any other pics like from the side? What kind/size tires are you running?
that grille and the rest of the denali things you are seeing are OEM straight from the dealership..........i think your refering to the t rex bumper grille as not being denali.....you are right but i don't think anyone is not realizing that.........????????oh yah pirelli 265/35/22

Discussion starter · #25 ·
El Padrote said:
Yeah, I was tripping about the main grille. Here's a picture of a black denali with a color matched emblem.

I think in your case/color. It'd be better going with a billet emblem IMO.
[/QUOTE your alright........i like the billet emblem too......what do think about the non matching lower billet? unfortunately they don't make a matching lower grille............i'm looking into making one.........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.