GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those are awesome, I have seen them in person and they are very nice. That's a great price too, Stylin Concepts wants $346 for the same one's. I would say buy them!

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
:nono:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
Not a fan, clearing the stock ones or getting a set of diamond clear ones would look much better IMO. They also have those for the OBS trucks and I hate the way they look, too ricerish.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
I'd say no. I dont think they look that great :imo:

whoa whoa whoa...... if I remember right just a few posts up :think:

:lol:
I've just NEVER seen them for Denalis and IF they exist, then I will do everything in my power to destroy them, the factory and the douch bags that created them. I hope it's a factory in China. I'll enjoy that very much.

·
QuadraSteernado
8,385 Posts
I've just NEVER seen them for Denalis and IF they exist, then I will do everything in my power to destroy them, the factory and the douch bags that created them. I hope it's a factory in China. I'll enjoy that very much.
I think hes talking about the dood with the regular yukon that has them.

He wants some denali lights or some projector styled denali lights.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
On the other hand, what if they were OEM, came from the factory like that? :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts