GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can get something like a 4 foot long led strip that has 4 different red parts and 2 whites....like a brake, turn and reverse on each side? Needs to be the kind I can sand the lens on to flush it in....

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
HI tech LEDs that is where most of the high end led kits come from they can make you anything you want in any shape and an amout or tipe or even color you want
I have them on my 94 and that is all i have for brake lights and never been puled over for my brake lights they are bright and can bee seen when on but when off they blend in with the body because you can sand them to fit the contors of the truck o car body and then clear cote over them

http://www.hitechledproducts.com/

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
:word: Hi-Tech can make and length and color combo you need. They're pricey, but well worth it. I have Hi-Tech led's on my truck too.
Yup I got mine in 1998 and they are still looking like new they didnt even have a website when i got my leds from them they are the best in the LED bar biss. you cant even tell that they are LED untill you look close my friends say they can see me from 1-2mils away when we go to truck shows when i have them on they are bright as fuck i love them

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Could they do just white lights for say the cab light or something for under the tailgate. I need all the light I can get when backing a boat trailer down the ramp at night or in the morning

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
doesn't grantcustoms have some?

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
I would go with AVS of Fresno, CA...i bought a 35" with brakes, turn signals, and back up lights...they pride themselves on their LEDs...theyr custom built in shop to any length... www.airbagparts.com

·
Registered
432 Posts
show pics of those who got an LED bar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts