GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know a good place to buy led strips that are around or a little over 20"? Im thinking about putting them under my headlights or around my offroad lights on my brush guard to almost give each a halo look. Also, what is involved in the install of these? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks. I was looking on Ijdmtoy.com but they were pretty expwnsive and some werent happy with them. I will check some other sites out. Do you all think this would look good or ricer-ish?

·
Fortunato
346 Posts
I ordered a few sets off of ebay. From a us seller, And they work awesome, I put them in the trunk of my sentra. there brighter than any LED dome light ive bought.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The problem im running into is that i want to put them in a circle and most strips only shine on one side. Im afraid the strips wouldnt sit flat if put in a ring.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
The problem im running into is that i want to put them in a circle and most strips only shine on one side. Im afraid the strips wouldnt sit flat if put in a ring.
Look on Oznium's site for their 'side-emitting LED' lights, they seem like they would emit light better around a curve.

Also look into Oracle lighting, they make halo ring conversions with LED lights and could probably make some to your dimensions.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is everyone having the best of luck buying interior leds from? Im gonna get a new set of switchbacks from ijdm because mine from autoillumination turned orange. Their 194 and 168 bulbs are like $15 a pair though!

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Get your interior LED's from forum member Matt Fetters (that's his username) shoot him a pm for price. You pay through paypal and he ships immediately. He's got real quality stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts