GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
^^

recon. expensive but theyre good.

:roflmao:

altezza isnt a brand. its a blanket term for aftermarket tail lights, which originated from the toyota altezza (lexus is300 in the states) which started the euro light craze.

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
Exactly what I want, something that looks clean like the stock ones do
these are exactly what i have
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fb3b57db

cheaper alternative to the Recon's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...2003|Model:Silverado+1500&hash=item45fc48d9a4

i have a set of clears just like this that i used for a few months if you want them? i'll sell them cheap or just make an offer..i dont need them and they're boxed up in my room with some factory 03's i have lol you can just pay someone to candy coat them red

·
HighTek *******
806 Posts
you should get a set of these

I love them. I've never had a problem with them and I got them from eBay. they're ridiculously bright also
I have the same ones. I like them alot!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have had these for the last three years and still work like a champ, no leds have failed. Like I have seen on other vehicles.
I had a set of these also, made by Anzo. They fit like dog shit but they did look good. Back up lights were so bright. 3 months after they filled with water and haven't worked since.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I had a set of these also, made by Anzo. They fit like dog shit but they did look good. Back up lights were so bright. 3 months after they filled with water and haven't worked since.
Mine have never even had moisture inside them, that the only thing I thought would happen with these after market tails. As for fitment, they are a little smaller but not that noticeable. No one has ever said anything to me.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I could fit a finger between the light and the quarter panel lol it was horrible. I loved the look and how bright they were, but they didn't just get moisture they filled up about ½ way of the clear back-up light section.
Blue line = water height

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I haven't had a problem with those ANZO tail lights either. I'm seeing more and more trucks with these tail lights. Though, I am thinking of switching to the LED tails with the 2 fiber optic strips that run from side to side.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.