GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the other day i was driving and saw a Sierra with LED tails that lit one row up at a time when signaling.....does anyone else have these or know a part number/ who makes them?

I need to replace mine and would like to have a set similar to them...

EDIT: it is an NBS truck

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
They light up in 2s. Inside 2 for break, outside 2 for turn, all 4 on low for tails. Im pretty sure i know what ones your talking about but i cant seem to find a pic of them.

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant find them anywhere i have been looking for about 2 months from when i 1st saw him....and everytime i see him its somewhere that i cant flip a bitch and just go ask him...pisses me off lol...i've only saw him twice...

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm....the ones i saw would go either two at a time or one not 100% wish i could find them. So on yours if you turn on your blinker the two stay lit and the other two just blink?

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
Hmm....the ones i saw would go either two at a time or one not 100% wish i could find them. So on yours if you turn on your blinker the two stay lit and the other two just blink?
I think what your looking for are sequintial turn signals, and those are hard to find.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
dont get those just get the all red silverado ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.