GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of suction cup mounts but the housings are on an angle for use in a cars rear window. Is there any simple way to mount these on the vertical back window of a truck? any product suggestions? I would like to put some LED strobe bars on the windshield and the back glass of my truck. Not interested in the roof mount light on this truck like I had on my old truck. Ive been googling for ideas but cant come up with anything. Pictures would help if anyone has some.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I've got 2 amber dual flashing led whalen liight bars that suction to the rear window, I keep them low in the back window and they work great. I also have a little grote' amber led flasher in my front window.

Truck looks clean but I still have my lights when I need em.

on the back

front

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice thats what I plan to do it seems like most of the lights come with brackets to screw them into something or they have the steep angle made for windshield mounts. Ill have to look into those that you have.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Call federal signal they have some good options imo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got 2 amber dual flashing led whalen liight bars that suction to the rear window, I keep them low in the back window and they work great. I also have a little grote' amber led flasher in my front window.

Truck looks clean but I still have my
led lights when I need em.

on the back

front
Surely very useful thread for me.. I was just searching for some information regarding mounting lights on back window and I got ideal information.Thanks again

·
Ragin *******
38 Posts
here is a vid of my silvy with all interior lighting you can search my channel on youtube and see a few others i have done and posted up as well

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agsDsm8qsKg[/ame]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts