GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah get the ones at advanced or pep boys they're cheap and look good.I've had no problems with mine they are clear and light amber it changed the look of my truck after I cleared my lights and blacked the reflectors then used these bulbs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
sylvania silverstars have the grayish silver or you can find the hyper whites at Checkers or wherever but get the silverstars I personally don't have them yet but I like the look and alot of people here have them and are happy but thats expensive if you replace all the bulbs at once.Good Luck,Paul

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well the silverstars light up white. The ones I have are clear but lightup amber.the silverstars are for headlights and are regular bulbs but light up white they sell them for turn signal bulbs too but my LEDs are the corner side marker ones all the rest are stock bulbs. The blue bulbs will get you ticketted if its used as aturn signal as that is an emergency color for emergency vehicles use the clear ones that light up amber I haven't had a problem yet.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet so i can get those at any autozone?

Well the silverstars light up white. The ones I have are clear but lightup amber.the silverstars are for headlights and are regular bulbs but light up white they sell them for turn signal bulbs too but my LEDs are the corner side marker ones all the rest are stock bulbs. The blue bulbs will get you ticketted if its used as aturn signal as that is an emergency color for emergency vehicles use the clear ones that light up amber I haven't had a problem yet.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
ive never seen a silverstar turn signal bulb that lights up white, im pretty positive the only ones they have are a purpleish color and light up amber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts