GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GMFS MEMBER
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom leather wrapped console LID for use with 03'-07' classic fullsize GM trucks/SUV's w/ full center console. Started out as a new GM Console lid that I had padded and wrapped in leather. Matches stock dark grey interior color perfectly, in great shape
SOLD
ConsolePics009.jpg

Stock headrests for 03-07 GMC Sierra's, in good shape. Small tears in lower portion of material (is not seen once installed)
SOLD
Rippedheadrests001.jpg
]

Stock stainless catback exhaust removed from my 05' Sierra RCSB with about 10,000 miles on the truck.
$50 OBO
Sierra020.jpg

Sierra021.jpg

Stock GM cluster removed from my 05' with less than 10k miles, been in a box for 6 years, lol. Like new shape
SOLD
Cluster002.jpg

Lower dash section for 03'-07' classic trucks & suv's W/out the full center conole. Great shape, Dark Charcoal in color.
SOLD
ConsoleParts002.jpg

Have alot more parts to add, but don't have pics, will be adding them over the next few days... Any questions please ask, everything is OBO

·
GMFS MEMBER
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa, I really like the leather armrest but I like to use mine to put stuff on.
You can still set stuff on this one, lol. Its alot easier on the arms than that stock lid, especially on a truck without armrests

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
How much for just the tailpipe section?

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
damn i want that console.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I will check, but honestly not sure how to ship something like that? Do you need it whole or could I cut it in half and ship it in a box?
If you couldn't find a box big enough to ship it whole, ya cutting it in half wouldn't be a problem as long as it was somewhere that wouldn't be really noticeable once it would be clamped back together.

Let me know, thanks.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I will check, but honestly not sure how to ship something like that? Do you need it whole or could I cut it in half and ship it in a box?
You could ship it whole, I know I got an exhaust pipe in one time that was wrapped in plastic wrap with a label stuck on it.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You could ship it whole, I know I got an exhaust pipe in one time that was wrapped in plastic wrap with a label stuck on it.

That would be great. Let me know!

Thanks

·
BFD 1221
280 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
191 Posts
SlvrSierra...if you don't mind could you pm me who did the "Custom leather wrapped console LID" for you...I'm new to Houston and would like to get that done once I find a center console setup for my 04 single cab...thanks in advance

Also if you know anyone getting rid of the center console that'd be great as well

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Any news?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts