GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my truck Line-X today and recieved my Denali Projectors from 01GMC :head: :shake: and put a set of HIDs I had in. I put in Amber DRLs the other day.

Driver Side Only - Projector and HIDs

Passenger Side Only - Stock with Stock Bulbs

Both Projectors and HIDs

Outside with new Lights

Outside with just brights

Line-X

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
nice mods, did u debadge it yet?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
nice mods, did u debadge it yet?
Thanks. SLT decal has been taken off, GMC and Sierra will come off soon. Chrome trim is staying.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
why are the pics with that says with your highs on dark?

nice pics, how do the Xenarc's compare to the Denali Projectors with hid drop ins?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Line-X is the way to go!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Brandon, if you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay for the LINE X. I'm looking into having that done.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Doughboy said:
Brandon, if you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay for the LINE X. I'm looking into having that done.
i sell linex in TX for 379 like brandon got it. if its a long bed its 399 and 75 more to go over the rails.

looks badass brandon!!!! were those the HIDs you were trying to sell??

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lowred said:
i sell linex in TX for 379 like brandon got it. if its a long bed its 399 and 75 more to go over the rails.

looks badass brandon!!!! were those the HIDs you were trying to sell??
Yeah those are the HIDs I was trying to sell. I am glad I didnt, 4100K are very hard to find now, everyone wants like 8000K :insane:

The Line-X was $399 but I had a $20 off coupon I got from golinex.com so it was $379 plus tax.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k1slvrdo said:
why are the pics with that says with your highs on dark?

nice pics, how do the Xenarc's compare to the Denali Projectors with hid drop ins?
Thats because the Highs spread the light all over the place and shine higher. They are also not as bright. The HIDs are way better. I dont use my brights at all.

Hmm, thats tough. The Denali's cut of line is very sharp. Going down the road I can see the line off of cars and walls. My bulbs seem to shine more white from the inside of the truck then the Xenarcs which seemed kinda purpleish. The pics make the light for outside the truck more of a blueish/green. With the projectors they change all different colors, like the bmws and mercedes, depending on where your looking at the lights from. They look just like the BMWs and Mercedes from outside. I would say I am happier with the Denali's with HIDs, but the Xenarc's are still awesome and on my parents Tahoe.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Looks good.

That's a clean garage. I wish I could say the same for mine... :read:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts