·
GMFS founding member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
150W KCs

pics009.jpg

pics002.jpg

pics006.jpg

wish I could legally drive around with the covers off and blind the shit out of non turn signal using fucks :head:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice those look bright

I prefer dick cepek baja lasers though

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
You aught to run stone guards on them....that would work as a cover right??? Thats what I did when I ran Kc's on my tahoe

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
yep def worth the 110 bucks....great wiring harness it comes with too

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
nice, they are pretty bright but they are no lasers... they run too hot because they dont use 100% pure glass or steel in the manufacturing process like cepek lights. good choice though!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
missed the part of wanting to drive around without the covers on. i'm sure NJ is worse then PA and i never had any trouble for having no covers on.
i also had some uncovered on the windsheld frame too.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
In CA you can have 1 set of aux lights on uncovered and on with the headlights as long as they are mounted below the headlights, at least thats what the Sherrif explained to me.

·
GMFS founding member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
missed the part of wanting to drive around without the covers on. i'm sure NJ is worse then PA and i never had any trouble for having no covers on.
i also had some uncovered on the windsheld frame too.
I know the PA vehicle code inside and out, job requires a bound copy of title 75 sitting on my desk.

if I say something is illegal in PA, it is illegal in PA. things may be different in your state.

·
Registered
171 Posts
ive been running the same lights on my bronco for about a year now and still couldn't be happier

1 - 20 of 20 Posts