GMC Truck Forum banner

3361 - 3369 of 3369 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
16’ Chevy 5.3 and want to get a cat back exhaust. I have narrowed it down to MF street series and borla touring. Does anyone on here have a 2016 with either one of these set ups and if so what specs are you running? I am looking for something loud when I’m on it moderate when cruising but with no drone. I looked through this thread a little bit and searched but couldn’t find anything really definitive to help with my decision. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
looking for something loud when I’m on it moderate when cruising but with no drone.
Literally what everyone wants except in race truck.

I don’t have any personal experience but there is a lot of love for Corsa and Carven on this site.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,488 Posts
A little irrelevant but I had an 18” long 6” around magnaflow straight-through muffler and it was very similar to what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
549 Posts
Literally what everyone wants except in race truck.

I don’t have any personal experience but there is a lot of love for Corsa and Carven on this site.
He should just buy a cutout imo, loud when you want it, hit the switch and then it’s quite. Best exhaust mod I’ve ever done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A little irrelevant but I had an 18” long 6” around magnaflow straight-through muffler and it was very similar to what you’re looking for.

I am digging the MF for sure at the moment and the black tip section on the street series helps me stay with my color matching so win win for me. Thanks Scott

3361 - 3369 of 3369 Posts