GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is that a sky kit? What do you guys think the tire size/springs are. Its somewhere around where i want my truck to sit

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Damn thats a sick truck. I love the paint. I also remember when it was for sale on Ebay.

44'' TSL on 16.5's with like a 20'' SFA.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Im gonna take a wild guess at about 16" lift and 42s

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
well the sky hanger kit nets 6" of lift with just the brackets on stock springs

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
20SAS44TSL.gif

Sameidea.gif

Drop it down about 6'' on some 38.5 TSL's and id be happy as fawk.
Ok now that i see that one side shot i notice that is prolly sitting on 44's, didnt look like it in the other pic i posted. That Sky kit doesnt look so damn huge on that truck for some reason
ID like to go that high but then i feel it wouldnt be usable. I want a nice truck with a usable SFA. He is too tight on those tires to be able to actually flex that truck along with those springs have to be stiff!! I also dont have a place to work on the truck and make it that high while still being able to get it out of the shop lol

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh btw is that a ECLB?

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Exactly. As you can tell that truck doesnt get used for anything but show. No way that would ever be feesable as a DD.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
yea i agree that truck is worthless for anything but show, the dog likes it though

·
Registered
95 Posts
to get it out of the shop take the tires off, and push it out on some junk rotors. ive seen it done. very interesting to say the least

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
damn smitty me and you got the same taste in trucks.....as much as i want my truck to be that size i still want some functionallity, therefore 41"s will probably be my limit. with triming.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,900 Posts
i dont think thats a sky.... possibly a Offroad direct

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Not a sky. Maybe Fabritech. Its way too big that is for sure lol.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I thought the Fabritech kits had the shackle in the front and the solid mount hanger in the rear?

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Devuns 36.5 kit doesent. IDK i seen a pic of them with shackles in front before.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I thought I saw an OBS with the Fabritech kit with the shackles in front. But what do I know.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thats my brother old truck with a Fabritech Lift

1 - 20 of 34 Posts