GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
12 sec lifted truck club
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno what I am gonna do with my truck this winter so I am debating on a paint job. Post up some pics of some cool silverados painted up pref. lifted. I dunno what I want, I was thinking silver, white or somthing custom, im tired of the black. Lets see some pics I know there is a ton out there!! Thanks guys!!!!

·
12 sec lifted truck club
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I duno what I want. I was thinking just all white, or silver birch? Then maybe a two tone? Fuck I dunno. I would really like to see an NBS ex cab in a full silver metallic like the dodge color.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
I duno what I want. I was thinking just all white, or silver birch? Then maybe a two tone? Fuck I dunno. I would really like to see an NBS ex cab in a full silver metallic like the dodge color.
saw a single cab like that the other day, didnt look bad

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
If i ever have to have my truck re-painted i would do a silver metallic paint job on it whit black accents, should look pimp on a lifted truck also.

·
12 sec lifted truck club
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was also thinking the orange, and maybe a black top? Kinda somthin I was tossing around. Is there anyone with any pics?

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
I was also thinking the orange, and maybe a black top? Kinda somthin I was tossing around. Is there anyone with any pics?
Thats a good idea, maybe with some white incorporated somewhere. Personally id leave the truck black IMO.

Ive always liked candy red for some reason.

·
Keep it Low.
615 Posts
I just wanted to add another free post w/o any pictures . . . 2 tone silver and blue and a black or white break up would look good :imo

1 - 20 of 63 Posts