GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bed is getting smoothed as we speak, and wanted to see how some of you have done your bed, so share some pics of the inside of your bed, thanks!!!

:shake:

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Mine was Line-X'd when I bought it. Over the rails too. Sucks, wish I knew what I wanted to do with the truck before I bought it. I thought it would be a good idea at the dealership, but now I'm kicking myself.

·
Registered
736 Posts
gotta(be)low said:
Mine was Line-X'd when I bought it. Over the rails too. Sucks, wish I knew what I wanted to do with the truck before I bought it. I thought it would be a good idea at the dealership, but now I'm kicking myself.
Whats wrong with line-X? I have it on my truck, i need it though.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I have a carpeted bed, and a utility box in the back. Pay no attention to this picture, it was the day my soft tonneau collapsed. I have the carpet for the bed sides and front but have never put them on yet.

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
03rado said:
I'm gonna line-x mine in the near future
i got a rhino liner, same thing, you'll love it. i have mine so it goes up and its only on the top of the rails, it doesnt go down the side of the bed at all, my truck is pewter and it made my bed look SOOOO much better, def. worth the 500$

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
braden1498 said:
My bed is getting smoothed as we speak, and wanted to see how some of you have done your bed, so share some pics of the inside of your bed, thanks!!!

:shake:
You get em to fix it? You still going with paint? I would, looks so much cleaner! :head:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Let's see some pics!

I'm raising my bedfloor and smoothing it out along with welding up the holes in the inner bed sides, cutting off and smoothing out the hooks, smoothing out the indentions on the front of the bed and on the inside of the gate, then I'm gonna build some custom inner fenders, and relocate the battery to under the bed. Can't wait to get started on it.
Here's a pic of my friends truck, he sold it now, but it looked GOOD!

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
this sunday a friend, my stepdad and i did our own spray in to save some $$$. turned out lookin great alothough we need to thicken it.
truckbed.jpg

i wish i had some before pics but it used to be messed up. im pretty sure my truck was a work truck before i bought it.
hey matt what kind of liner material did u use???

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
robbie, its a truck liner made by duplicolor. picked it up at o'reilly's for $50 for a can. we only used about 4/5 of the can...for a good, thick job it would prob take a can and a half.
is it roll on or is there some special spray gun?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i have mine line-x'ed its never been washed though, its kindof dirty.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Dupli-color is CRAP!.... Rhino is Pretty much Crap... other brands that you've never hear of are probably Crap to........ along with stock or plastic bedliers that are Way beyond CRAP....

.....Save the 300 bux(at most) and get Line-X.. it's FAR worth it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts