GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got any decals or anything on it? Mine is bare and clean right now, tryin to decide if I want to keep it that way or add some sort of decal.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I've got a KP Components sticker in the lower middle portion of my backglass, just so people dont think that I have a hacked bag setup. lol

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts

NWS - Northwest Snowboards (or Not Work Safe, your pick :anitoof:)
FSC decal, will be replaced with a GMFS decal very soon, might order it tomorrow :D

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a nice ass truck slimm!
I see you are in Olympia, we should try to hook up sometime so i can see that beast in person. We need to get Bryan (droppedgmc) there too.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
ya, there seems to be quite a few in WA now. we need to have a meet sometime.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:werd:
There was a truck meet at XXX about a month ago, but i didnt make it cause i didnt have my truck then :crazy:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I dont have any pics right now but I got the kicker logo on the bottom left, the UT longhorn on the bottom middle and the Earnhardt Jr. #8 on the bottom right. Each decal is no more than 2 ins in size.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Here a shot of my back glass. And for whoever asked about GMFS decals, you can see mine on the bottom left.

·
Registered
716 Posts
You cant really notice from this picture (only one I have right now) but I have an "Audio Innovations" sticker. They hooked me up w/ my system. :rocking:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.