GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen alot peoples motorcycles on here. I figured we could post motorcycles only in this thread. Show pictures of your motorcycles, street, cruisers, dirtbikes, But it has 2 have 2 wheels and an engine! Lets see them all actions stills wrecked ones. Tell storys about good days riding, bad wrecks, Speeding (on closed courses only) Lets see it and hear it all!!! :read: :rocking:

I will start with my bike. I got this a few years ago for 500 bucks. Took it to AZ cause I planed to be moved there already, well im not. My parents just brought it back. They took a bunch of stuff down there and had a empty trailer on the way back. Figured why not bring it back and ride it (save TONS on gas) since I wont be moving to AZ til aug. Its a 1987 Honda hurricane 600. Shes something else. Needs alot of work new brake pads, tires, AND front fork seals. I cant complain to much though I got TONS of miles in and it was dirt cheap to start with. Its got almost 29k on the odometers. Its a good first street bike, if I wreck it in a ditch and it catches fire, I will walk home and leave it there without being out much money. :rofl2: Here she is...

05-29-07_2221.jpg

05-29-07_2220.jpg

05-29-07_2218.jpg

05-29-07_2217.jpg

05-29-07_2216.jpg

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW that stolen bike SUCKS... I am sorry to hear that. and that dual sport looks like TONS of fun. I would LOVE to have one of those! :read:

·
Registered
253 Posts
WOW that stolen bike SUCKS... I am sorry to hear that. and that dual sport looks like TONS of fun. I would LOVE to have one of those! :read:
there cheap and really take a beating, ive crashed mine numerous times, taught 3 of my friends how to ride motorcycles on it as well. i get roughly 70mpg on it too :crazy: the current tires arent dot approved, but cops never check.. the stock dual sport tires were awful off-road

Best $3500 ive ever spent on a bike :head:
ive put a few miles on it in the trails the 4 years ive own it
100_0577.jpg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do partials count? I have more projects than anyone really needs. In total I think I have 10, of that only 2 I could jump on and ride….one of which is 49cc’s of fire breathing fury. Its kind of sad to see this many sitting neglected but there are only so many hours in a day and less than that dollars in my pocket. I’ll get pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I started out on a Kawasaki KZ900 in 1977, sorry no pictures of it but that was quite fast back then. Now I ride an 86 FXRS LowRider.

myvetteandbike001.gif

bikebermavette066.jpg

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
My GSXR 1K in the back ground and my GSXR 600 race bike how how I got it

What I loved doing with the 600 after I got it put back together

The 600 after my brother painted the race plastic for me, he did a great job

My newest toy. Actually not new to me any more bought it in Jul 05, this is what it looked like when I bought it. The guy I bought it from did a ton of work to the motor

Here is my baby after I had the seat cut down and custom stitched and put the hear wrap on

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow I bet its a blast taking those bikes on the track. I have scraped my foot peg a few times before with my old clunker. I would LOVE to ride with you and have you show me some things on the track! Also like I said before that fucking hog is un god damn real! Like WOAH!!! :rocking: Just looks slick. I like how the seat is big enough if you wanted to ride a chick on the back you could. But if you ride solo it dont look stupid. Man I would give my right nut and a pair of shoes for that bike :read:

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
DSC_2840.gif

DSC_2843.gif

I'll get some pics up of my Ducati that I had before this.

Since you guys were on the topic of road-racing. Anyone in the area that's interested should try out the Ed Bargy Racing School in Aniston, GA. I went there 3 years ago and it was a blast. I took the beginner's road race course.

·
SleevedPhotography.com
46 Posts
I bought a 00 Yamaha R6 back in 03 and rode it until the beginning of 05 which is when I bought a 04 Yamaha Road Star Warrior. I sold the R6 to my older brother who then streteched it, painted it, and removed some pretty vital parts. As a result to that the rear wheel locked up as he was riding on the interstate. Thankfully he wasn't hurt and the wheel didn't lock up until he pulled over. I had to go pick up the bike and bring it back to our garage and he decided he didn't want to fix it so I took over ownership again lol. I fixed the bike, repainted it, and put it back to stock for the most part. Then I sold it :D

Pics of the R6 after I fixed it:

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

Pics of my Warrior:

cc182d0f.jpg

36ff2869.jpg

aebc4adb.jpg

3594709e.jpg

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I hate how my pics wont load WTF!

P1010043.gif

th_P1010043.gif

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn popeye954 I wish I could ride like that! LOL My bike dont have enough power to pull the front tire up on its own. :bawl:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here is a shitty pic of my new 2007 R6. I have had it for about 3 weeks and its rained here for the last two weeks......damn it.... Anyway here is the pic.\

172157213061.jpg

1 - 20 of 81 Posts