GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not sure if I should have this n this section or exterior so forgive me if in the wrong spot lol... So I was just gonna level my truck but as time passes I keep changing my mind. I think the most I wanna do is a 4".
I don't wanna buy wheels, tires, and lift all at once so I think I'm gonna buy just the level, tires and wheels then down the road get the lift..
I don't wanna buy two sets of tires and wheels so what size tires can I run on my level that would fit nice yet still look good when I do the 4"

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was against body lifts, but happy with way zone 1.5 turned out. For me, it was most economical way to get to 4 inches of lift in front.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
33x12.50 and 20x10

·
Married and broke
1,854 Posts
The 20X10's will rub, but some 20x9's would do the trick. You probably will have some rubbing. I would stick with the 20X10's and 33's when you do a lift. But do a 6"lift, it'll sit better and look great without being excessively high.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 20X10's will rub, but some 20x9's would do the trick. You probably will have some rubbing. I would stick with the 20X10's and 33's when you do a lift. But do a 6"lift, it'll sit better and look great without being excessively high.
Ya at minimum I wanna do 20x10s. I like a little sticking out of fenders u know lol. 6" is definitely a possibility. My NNBS had the fabtech w 20x10 ultra predators which I enjoyed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts