GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered a set of 22x10.5 wheels for my 2010 Silverado 2500. Did a large fender mod and also have bought a new front bumper to cut and paint black.

I want to keep my truck leveled (already leveled, but not cranked), a 4" seems to be a little too much height. What's the best way to go about this?
-uca's?
-shocks ?

I called and they told me my only option is to go with a 4" lift so that it's not hard on all my front end componets. I figured you guys would know best.

Here is an example of the setup I want:

image_zps8feiilsm.jpg

·
Registered
876 Posts
I don't get the whole avoid real lift kits at all cost mentality. If you're 2wd, then do cst 4" spindles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 4wd. Also, it's not that I don't like lifts, it's that I don't want it that high.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Get a 2" level in the front and be done. I have a brand new 2" level sitting here for my 2010 I never installed. $30 bucks and the ride its yours. PM me if you want it.

And its the bottom spacer ... the easy install one. Not the top

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,691 Posts
Get a 2" level in the front and be done. I have a brand new 2" level sitting here for my 2010 I never installed. $30 bucks and the ride its yours. PM me if you want it.

And its the bottom spacer ... the easy install one. Not the top
Not going to work for a 2500 buddy.

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
4-6" cognito ntbd decranked, done.

but if you want 1.5" lower than a 4-6", just get cognito ucas and bilsteins or fox shocks. Not going to ride as nice, but cheaper I guess.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That white truck looks to be just keys with factory rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4-6" cognito ntbd decranked, done.

but if you want 1.5" lower than a 4-6", just get cognito ucas and bilsteins or fox shocks. Not going to ride as nice, but cheaper I guess.

The cost isn't the issue, I want it a little lower than 4" decranked. How hard on shit will it be if I just do UCAS and fox shocks?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts