GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OG
1,498 Posts
That's an awesome truck :shake:

The Chevy trucks looks so much better all colormatched up front. I can't stand the chrome bumper they put in. How much did that colormatched grille cost you? I wasn't even aware that Chevy was selling those yet. I heard you can get the paintable ones, but not already colormatched. About time they got smart.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
badass, I just recieved my spacers today. Did you use a torque wrench? In my instructions (not fabtech spacers), it says to.

Were they pretty easy to install?

How many inches are those spacers?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The exhaust will be changed as soon as I decide on what I want. Trying to decide on a clean look doing a Magnaflow muffler and dump before the axle or a more bling route with Cora or B&B.

The paint matched grill costs ~$350 at the dealer.

The kit took about 2 hrs to install.... didnt use a torqe wrench because my kit didnt come with instructions and the link on fabtechs site was dead. Between the kit and wheels/tires the front was raised just a hair over 3" total. The center of the wheel wells are 39.5" front and rears.... the truck looks nose down some but they measure the same.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great, RedRock_Z71!:rockit:

That's an awesome truck :shake:

The Chevy trucks looks so much better all colormatched up front. I can't stand the chrome bumper they put in. How much did that colormatched grille cost you? I wasn't even aware that Chevy was selling those yet. I heard you can get the paintable ones, but not already colormatched. About time they got smart.

I got my 3 months ago, So they been out at least that.. They list 325$, Something like that.. Cheaper on ebay or here, www.gmpartsdirect.com ..I had the parts # somewhere:think: I'll try and post it when I find it..

Not to jack your thread RedRock, I just think the color match is the way to go,
DSC03524.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I like those tires, I still leading torwards the new gmc look more then the chevys but it looks good.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Did you have to trim anything to fit 33x12.5 tires and what backspacing and width are your wheels. I saw another truck with a leveling kit and 35x13.0 with 22" rims and couldn't believe 35s fit with just a level kit.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The exhaust will be changed as soon as I decide on what I want. Trying to decide on a clean look doing a Magnaflow muffler and dump before the axle or a more bling route with Cora or B&B.

The paint matched grill costs ~$350 at the dealer.

The kit took about 2 hrs to install.... didnt use a torqe wrench because my kit didnt come with instructions and the link on fabtechs site was dead. Between the kit and wheels/tires the front was raised just a hair over 3" total. The center of the wheel wells are 39.5" front and rears.... the truck looks nose down some but they measure the same.
Do those tires rub?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts