GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The leveling kit is now off my checklist.

Some buddies and myself installed it last night. The install wasn't too terrible, but there were some spots where it was frustrating trying to maneuver everything around. A 12pk of Coors made it a little easier though.

On to the pics, sorry the truck is dirty.

Summer2009041.jpg

Summer2009044.jpg

Summer2009045.jpg

Summer2009049.jpg

Here's my new wheels patiently waiting for new tires :mad: I am saving for them but its hard trying to come up with cash.

Summer2009056.jpg

Next time I wash my truck I am going to debadge, or atleast take of the z stickers.

Let me know what you think.

·
1,847 Posts
looks good but should look way better with the new wheels! What size tires are u going to run?

edit: n/m saw the tire size in your sig.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good but should look way better with the new wheels! What size tires are u going to run?

edit: n/m saw the tire size in your sig.
Thanks! Yea, I think the 275/60s will fill out the fenderwells much better. I would like some 305/55s but theyre a lot more expensive and might rub a lil

lookin good def debadge but leave the molding
Yea, I am definitely gonna leave the molding. Don't want dings from stupid people.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking to sell the old wheels?
I actually will be selling the old wheels as soon as I can get the others put on and get the sensors out of these wheels. I probably wont be asking much being as the tires are almost gone and the right rear wheel has some pretty hefty curb rash from me showing off on dry pavement its still balanced properly and everything. You cant tell the damage till youre up close.

Are you a Marine? MOS?
I will be next may. I am currently in college and in the PLC program. I will get commissioned next May and can't wait. I am an air contract so I will be a pilot. And yourself?

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
I will be next may. I am currently in college and in the PLC program. I will get commissioned next May and can't wait. I am an air contract so I will be a pilot. And yourself?
:shake:
Nope (not yet). Im going to be a senior in high school but I plan on joining the reserves when I graduate, or maybe go to a college with an ROTC program. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
dunemashingismyspieclty
753 Posts
sweet look ...exactly like mine and mine is a 2009 you need a rear lifting blocks

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweet look ...exactly like mine and mine is a 2009 you need a rear lifting blocks
I thought about getting lift blocks, but it actually sits perfectly level within an 1/8th inch all the way around.

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts

·
Da turdy point buck
101 Posts
If everything goes to plan next summer after I get my 15 college credits I will be finally heading in for Enlisted Active duty ARMY MOS: 11B hopefully.. would be awesome to get airborne in the contract.

I don't have anything medical that I know about.. but I've heard of lots of people that have said the same thing and were rejected for something.. otherwise I'm 100% good to go past MEPS.. got low 70s on preASVAB, no record of any kind.. just an HSED holding me back :nono: Even though this October I most likely would be allowed in again with just an HSED, I would already be enrolled and they said I'd be better off with the 15 credits..

Truck looks awesome btw lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts