GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
dunemashingismyspieclty
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.25 cm spacer

i see a littel cali lean , ill take care of that as soon as i get bored with it:crazy:

iv always wannet to post the angles :lol: :crazy:
off topic...i love my 6 speed:big_banana_Dance:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
cali lean is a good thing :D

what does 195km/h translate into on mph?

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
what should i do next? dual exhaust,HIDs,or a tune(ill try to get to 155mph with that)
All three, just make sure to dump the exhaust tips showing is :gay:

For a tune hit up Justin at black bear, he can do you a full custom mail order tune, just would take a little longer than normal because of the shipping.

Also, debadge, demold, then start on colormatching :D

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
^^^ this guy...getting all technical and shit, i did it in my head lol
Im not that smart so i used that link LOL, thats just the number it spit out.
what should i do next? dual exhaust,HIDs,or a tune(ill try to get to 155mph with that)
Youll probably see the biggest gains from a tune, and intake if you dont already have one.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
doesnt look like it has any cali lean to it, if anything it looks like it has a hair of rake. but looks good! if it was me i would get your tune after you do your exhaust and whatever else your wanting to do for performance.

·
dunemashingismyspieclty
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All three, just make sure to dump the exhaust tips showing is :gay:

For a tune hit up Justin at black bear, he can do you a full custom mail order tune, just would take a little longer than normal because of the shipping.

Also, debadge, demold, then start on colormatching :D
ok send me the money for the tune and HIDs and ill pay for the duals:rofljest:

i dont have the money to do them all, and about the tune, if i did one i would go dyno tuned,no disrecpect for justns will knowen tunes but that would take alot of time and money

·
dunemashingismyspieclty
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doesnt look like it has any cali lean to it, if anything it looks like it has a hair of rake. but looks good! if it was me i would get your tune after you do your exhaust and whatever else your wanting to do for performance.
yeah you shouldnt notic my low ass truck,it looks like a POS compared to your lifted truck
wich is 5 fawking strars:flame:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts