GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got on this site and would like to know the pros and cons to a leveling kit.does it change your ride,does it change your axle angles ,and does it put more wear on your ball joints.i had a 98 and had the tours.bars cranked up and it done all the above. do not want to go that rought again my new truck is a 05.thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
you talked yourself in a complete circle. congratulations. If you would like to structure that gibberish into something that is comprehensible, i as well as many others will help you.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
But to answer your question, yes it will do the same as it did on your 98. 05s have torsion bars and anytime you mess with them, your ride will change.

If you want real lift without the shitty angles, buy a small suspension lift.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
But to answer your question, yes it will do the same as it did on your 98. 05s have torsion bars and anytime you mess with them, your ride will change.

If you want real lift without the shitty angles, buy a small suspension lift.
ya he's an e thug. but he says he wants a leveling kit but goes on to say he doesn't want to crank his keys.:think:. i simply asked for clarification and his rebuttal was rude, unnecessary, and uncalled for.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Yeah I know, I was being a smart ass. :tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts