GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked and looked everyday for the past month and can't find a good solid answer. I have the rough country 2.5" level on my 2010 crew cab silverado 4x4. The front still sits lower than the back. At work, I made some 1" spacers to replace the .250" spacer. Would it be ok to take that .250" spacer out and put that 1" on top of the strut AND keep the one on bottom still in?

And if the front sits too high for the back, can I just swap out my factory block for the rough country block that came with my 2.5" kit?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The lift ratio is 2/1. So that 1" spacer would give you 2" of lift, plus the 2" from the bottom. 4" total is a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. But may I ask why? Would it be because the angles would be terrible and cause ball joints and uca and other stuff to go out way quicker?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
You probably couldn't even get both spacers in cause your ucas would be on bump stops. 3" level is the most I'd go, and with that you'd want aftermarket ucas and diff drops. Rough country makes a good set of ucas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
if you have the kit that has the taller rear block just put the stock block back in. 2.5 inches in the front is as much as i would go..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never put the back block in. I kept the back stock because I didn't want to raise the whole truck up 2.5" I was just wanting it to sit level if not a little cali lean

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Rcx must not be true 2.5 then either that or my ready lift is taller. I have the 2.25 and I'm at 40 or slightly taller on all four corners

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts