GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys.. Ive decided to get out of the lifted game and want to have a leveled rig now. but i am keeping the 1.5 inch body lift on the truck. so it will have about a 2 inch leveling kit and the 1.5 inch body lift. I currently have 20x12 weld dunes on the truck with 33x12.5 nitro mud grapples that i kinda want to keep while it is leveled but i am not sure how bad it will rub or if it will rub at all. Id like to hear your thought and suggestions on what i should do. Triming the plastic wheel well is not really an option i want to consider because it seems talky to me but I'm open to other suggestions.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Your only option with 12s is trimming a shit ton. You have to do the large nor-cal mod with 10s and 33s. I had a 2" level and 1.25" BL and x10s with 33s and rubbed even after lots of trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
if you want to run that wheel/tire setup you'll have to trim IMO. If you trim it good you can barely tell it has been. Can try zipties before cutting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your only option with 12s is trimming a shit ton. You have to do the large nor-cal mod with 10s and 33s. I had a 2" level and 1.25" BL and x10s with 33s and rubbed even after lots of trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using

That's like a crazy body mod I look that up idk if I feel comfortable doing that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
With 20x12 you have to do lots of trimming bud. Unless you get some 20x9 or even x10 so you don't have to do nothing crazy but still have to do trimming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts